4000 Gateway Campus Boulevard
UNDERSTANDING ALZHEIMER’S AND DEMENTIA
An education program presented by the Alzheimer’s Association
ALZHEIMER’S IS NOT NORMAL AGING.
It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
– The impact of Alzheimer’s.
– The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
– Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
– Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
– Alzheimer’s Association resources.
RSVP to Mark Hudson at 412.372.0500 x:113.
Visit alz.org/CRF to register online and explore additional education programs in your area.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) →