Description: Founders Field, just north of Monroeville, is a beautiful facility sitting on 12 acres. Home to the Pittsburgh Harlequins Rugby Football Club, it features two well-lit and irrigated rugby fields that are ideally kept for all field sports. With bleacher seating and a spacious clubhouse, it’s easy to see why this is a favorite spot for national rugby championships.
Address: 101 Eisele Rd., Cheswick, Pa 15024
- Fields: The facility has two lit and irrigated rugby fields, which measure 120×75’ yards each, on 12 total acres.
- Parking: Parking for 124 spaces, and two handicapped spaces
- Accessibility: Facility is ADA accessible
- Seating: Bleachers for both fields combined can fit approximately 350 people. +100 on a balcony in the clubhouses’ second floor, and five picnic tables.
- Food/Concessions: Food and concessions are available, or food trucks can be brought in.
- Bathrooms: Three bathrooms
- Additional information: There are two video towers, LED scoreboards and an 8,000 square foot clubhouse available.