Murrysville Community Park
Description: With multiple ball fields and miles of trails, the Murrysville Community Park is always being improved. There are features for all ages and abilities: an exciting summer favorite is the new splash pad and playground area for children, and the paved trails offer smooth walking and biking paths for more relaxing outdoor activities. Visitors can also enjoy bocce ball and shuffleboard, as well as scenic horse only trails.
Address: 4056 Wiestertown Rd, Murrysville, PA 15632
- Five baseball/softball fields, one of which is pinto size and four of which are little league size fields
- Room for seven soccer fields, one FIFA size, six 9×9 size
- Most soccer fields have plenty of flexible, open field space. One field is 425’x320’, one field is 295’x395’, one field is 375’x240’, one field is 275’x380’
- Unpaved one and a half-mile long walking/biking trail
- Paved two miles long walking/biking track
- Horse only trails
- All-purpose court that is 50’x84’
Accessibility: Some accessibility, throughout the park. This park is also home to the Miracle Field, a specialty ADA baseball field with plenty of accommodations.
Food/Concessions: One concession stand, three water fountains
Bathrooms: Three permanent bathrooms, two porta-johns