Pleasant Valley Park
Description: Maintained by the industrious Murrysville Trail Alliance, Pleasant Valley Park is a haven for nature and trail biking enthusiasts. 7.36 miles of trails wind through 260+ acres of woodland, rolling hills, and lush fields. Also a favorite of hikers and cross-country skiers, the trails are carefully maintained tracts with footbridges over the occasional babbling brook.
Address: 2557 Pleasant Valley Rd., Murrysville, Pa 15668
- Accessibility: This site is not handicap accessible
- Parking: Approximately 18 parking spaces
- Food/Concessions: No food or concessions on-site
- Bathrooms: No bathrooms on-site
- Hiking, cross country skiing
- Mountain and trail biking
- Eleven trails totaling 7.36 miles
Additional Information: Map of Pleasant Valley Park.