The Human Needs & Resources Board is collecting new toiletry items for local food bank visitors.
What: toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, body wash, etc.
When: from Saturday, October 20 – Saturday, December 1
Where: Donation Drop-Off boxes will be located at the Monroeville Public Library and Senior Center
Do you see a need in the community? We want to help!
Who We Are:
– We are a volunteer board comprised of seven Monroeville residents
What We Do:
– Collect and assess data on social problems and needs of the Municipality
– Investigate sources of funding appropriate for assisting in the solution of social problems
– Utilize resources now existing, including increased cooperation among community groups
– Report quarterly to Council regarding community needs and resources